Preferable to using the usual GrabPay ONLY IF GrabPay Card Accelerator (extra 0.8% cashback) is applicable.
Below are the terms and conditions for it:
1. GrabPay Card Accelerator booster (referred to as ‘Booster’ for the rest of the T&C) gives users an additional 4 GrabRewards points per dollar spent on goods and services within the following Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) : 4814-Fax services, Telecommunication Services, 5812-Eating places and Restaurants, 5813-Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages), Bars, Taverns, Cocktail lounges, Nightclubs and Discotheques, 5814-Fast Food Restaurants, 5462-Bakeries, 5441-Candy, Nut, and Confectionery Stores, 5815-Digital Goods: Media, Books, Movies, Music, 5817-Digital Goods: Applications (Excludes Games), 5818-Digital Goods: Large Digital Goods Merchant, 5816-Digital Goods: Games, 4722-Travel agencies and tour operators.
2. Booster is capped at a maximum of 20 transactions per user per monthly cycle (15th of every month, to the 14th of the next consecutive month).
3. Booster is capped at a maximum of 500 points per transaction.
4. Limited total redemptions available per monthly cycle. Booster redemptions renew on the 15th of every month.
5. GrabRewards points rewarded in this challenge will not count towards Rewards tier qualification.
6. Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end this promotion, without giving prior notice, or compensation in cash or in kind.
7. Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participant deemed ineligible for the campaign, be it under these terms and conditions or having engaged in conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable.