giga! offers a contract-free SIM only plan (only $25) which comes with
- 25GB data
- 1000 outgoing minutes talk time
- 1000 outgoing SMSes
- Free Caller ID
- Free data rollover
- Free incoming talk time and SMSes
Can I Port My Existing Number To giga!?
Yes. To port-in or transfer your existing number, ensure that:
- It is an active postpaid number (prepaid numbers are not supported for now)
- It is registered to your name with the same ID you're registering with giga
- It is not with TPG (TPG does not support porting)
- It is not on any contract with your current telco - this might incur early termination charges
Here's how the port-in or transfer process works:
- When you choose to port-in/transfer your existing number from another telco to giga, a temporary giga number will first be assigned and delivered to you
- Upon delivery of the temporary giga number, your request to port-in will be processed within the next working day
- Once your port-in is approved, your temporary giga number will be automatically changed to your existing number
What Is Free Data Roll-Over?
Up to 25GB of unused data from your giga plan will be rolled over for another 2 renewal cycles. Take note that data from Jetset giga roaming pass and other packs will not be rolled over.
This way you'll never waste data!
Does giga! Have Roaming Plans?
Here's how you can activate roaming on giga!:
- Stack on the Jetset giga roaming pass at 1GB for $5 (valid for 5 days from time of activation)
- Turn on 'Data Roaming' under your phone settings; no manual network selection is needed
- Start surfing at your travel destination!
Here is the list of 14 supported roaming countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
What If I Need More Data?
Simply stack on one of giga's packs:
- Data pack: 1GB local data for $2
- WhatsApp pack: 1GB local data for WhatsApp usage only, for $1
- Insta 'n' FB pack: 1GB local data for Instagram and Facebook usage only, for $1