This product has not been claimed by the company yet.
As of Jan 2021, TenX has announced that they are sunsetting their services. New sign-ups and deposits have been disabled and users are encourage to withdraw their funds from their TenX Wallet at the earliest convenience. From 01 April 2021, withdrawal and storage fees will be charged to your account if you hold a positive balance in any of your TenX wallets.
Read Review About...
No Question Found.
TenX is a Singapore-based blockchain company that makes cryptocurrencies spendable on-the-go. TenX gives people the opportunity to make everyday purchases and withdraw money using their TenX Card.
A multi-blockchain debit card tied to a mobile wallet - Allows users to spend their crypto-assets around the world, be it online or offline, without incurring any forex or transaction fees.
- US$15 issuing fee for new physical cards that covers issuing and shipping costs.
- US$1.50 issuing fee for virtual card activation(when feature becomes available).
1. Download the TenX Application and sign up using your email
2. Set up your 2 factor authentication and your 4 digit app passcode.
3. Pre-order your TenX card in the app.
3. Load your TenX card with cryptocurrencies and spend your them in the real world either in in-store purchase, online shopping and cash withdrawal at the ATM.
As of October 2019, TenX is yet to be available in the following countries:
Address: 11 Keppel Rd, #07-00 ABI Plaza Singapore 089057
Should you have any other queries, you can ask TenX here.