This product has not been claimed by the company yet.
Read Review About...
TenX is a Singapore-based blockchain company that makes cryptocurrencies spendable on-the-go. TenX gives people the opportunity to make everyday purchases and withdraw money using their TenX Card.
A multi-blockchain debit card tied to a mobile wallet - Allows users to spend their crypto-assets around the world, be it online or offline, without incurring any forex or transaction fees.
- US$15 issuing fee for new physical cards that covers issuing and shipping costs.
- US$1.50 issuing fee for virtual card activation(when feature becomes available).
1. Download the TenX Application and sign up using your email
2. Set up your 2 factor authentication and your 4 digit app passcode.
3. Pre-order your TenX card in the app.
3. Load your TenX card with cryptocurrencies and spend your them in the real world either in in-store purchase, online shopping and cash withdrawal at the ATM.
As of October 2019, TenX is yet to be available in the following countries:
Address: 11 Keppel Rd, #07-00 ABI Plaza Singapore 089057
Should you have any other queries, you can ask TenX here.