Types of services DBS Vickers provides
DBS Vickers offers a few types of services on their trading platform:
- Comprehensive stock analysis tools to help screen and compare.
- Charting capabilities with customisable indicators and display format.
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to designated DBS or POSB bank account.
- Electronic payment for shares (EPS) feature where investor can conveniently pay for their Singapore shares investment at ATMs or through their iBanking account.
Types of accounts available with DBS Vickers
DBS Vickers offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account DBS Vickers provide are:
- Cash account (online)
- Cash upfront account
- Young Investors account
- Investing with Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Investing with Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)
Brokerage fees and charges of DBS Vickers
The fees and charges of DBS Vickers are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.28%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.22%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.18%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.375%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.300%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.225%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
Contact DBS Vickers