-Serves as a Multi-currency card with 6 major currencies supported for base currencies(EUR, AUD, HKD, JPY, GBP). Noticed that USD is not in this list. All other currencies outside of the base currencies listed above will use visa exchange rate at time of transaction.
-Cryptocurrency exchange with support for most major cryptocurrencies
-Crypto Earn lets you stake cryptocurrencies to earn interest. Rates depend on amount of MCO staked.
-Enjoy free Spotify and Netflix subscription for 500MCO tier and above.
-Enjoy free lounge access for 500MCO tier and above
Can be slightly confusing with the maintaining of 5 different wallets.
1. Crypto Wallet - where all your cryptocurrencies are stored, including those that are not available for trading but can be kept in this wallet
2. Exchange Wallet - convert between CRO,MCO,BTC,ETH,XRP and LTC.
3. Crypto Earn Wallet - a.k.a your crypto fixed deposits that are yielding interest on the agreed-upon terms(flexible, 1 month, 3 months)
4. Fiat Wallet - fiat currency that can be used to purchase cryptocurrency
5. MCO Visa Card - balance where your card will draw from during spending
ATM withdrawals are supported for both local(ATM5 network only) and overseas and are free of charge up to designated limit for that tier, thereafter 2% charge will apply.
My experience with customer support was very positive with the CSO replying me almost within 10 minutes and my issues were all resolved.
Staking benefits might not seem attractive enough considering the cost of the MCO stake but if you believe in the long-term viability of this product, you will be convinced. I like the fact that I can earn cashback/interest on spending in MCO and on the Crypto Earn feature. Highly recommended product if you're into cryptocurrency. Overall, this is probably the largest scale cryptocurrency-related product available in the market now that covers the most number of use cases all in a single app.