Eligibility for OCBC 365 Credit Card
To be eligible for the OCBC 365 Credit Card, you'll have to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old
- For Singaporeans and PRs: Minimum annual income of $30,000
- For foreigners: Minimum annual income of $45,000
How does the OCBC 365 Credit Card compare?
- A standard daily transactions card, suitable for daily usage
- Fee waiver for the first 2 years (with S$10,000 spend per year, which breaks down to about S$833.50 a month)
- Great fuel savings at 20.2% - 22.1% for Esso and Caltex customers
- 3% Online Travel cashback attractive for frequent travellers with an entry-level card
- S$800 minimum monthly spending
- 0.3% base cash back rate
- Not ideal for individuals who spend more in other specialised areas like entertainment or shopping
Fees and Charges for OCBC 365 Credit Card
- Annual Principle Fee: $192.60
- Annual Supplementary Card fee: $96.30 a year (First 2 years free)
- Fee Waiver: 2 years annual fee waiver, subsequently waived for annual spend of $10,000
- Minimum Spend: S$10,000 in one year, starting from the month after your OCBC 365 Credit Card was issued
- Interest-Free Period: 23 calendar days from statement date (provided no balance has been carried forward from the previous statement)
- Annual Interest Rate: The effective interest rate is 25.92% per annum and is subject to compounding if the monthly charges are not repaid in full.
- Minimum Monthly Payment: 1% of principal plus interest, fees and charges (or $50, whichever is greater)
- Late Payment Charge: A late payment charge of $100 will be charged if minimum payment due is not received by the due date
- Cash Advance Fee: A Cash Advance Fee of $15 or 6% on the amount withdrawn, whichever is greater, applies for each Cash Advance transaction. Cash Advance interest of 28.92% p.a (minimum S$2.50) will be calculated on a daily basis and levied on the amount withdrawn from the withdrawal date until full payment. Interest subject to compounding if the monthly interest charges are not repaid in full.
OCBC 365 Credit Card Promotions
- New OCBC 365 cardmember sign-ups enjoy a $50 cash rebate upon successful application
- No minimum spend is required
- Online applications only. Valid till 31 Dec 2019
Terms and Conditions of OCBC 365 Cashback Card
- To be eligible for the above cashback on Dining, Petrol, Online, Grocery, Recurring Telecommunications bill and Medical (where applicable), Cardmembers must spend a minimum of S$800 based on posted transactions in a calendar month on the OCBC 365 Card.
- The spending can be aggregated between the Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers and is only valid for retail transactions.
- Cashback is computed based on 2 decimal places per transaction without any rounding.
- Cashback earned will be credited into the Principal Cardmember’s card account in the following month based on posted transaction. Cashback earned by a Supplementary Cardmember will be credited to the Card Account of the Principal Cardmember.
- OCBC reserves the right to vary the percentage of the cash rebate or revise the minimum spend required without notice at any time or from time to time.
- Cashback is awarded only for retail purchases made on the Card. Annual card fees, Cash-OnInstalments, Instalment Payment Plan, PayLite, tax payments, interest, late payment charges, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and other fees and charges, and bill payments made via Internet Banking or any AXS network will not be taken into account in the award and computation of cashback.
- In relation to spend incurred on any EZ-Link and Transit Link transactions posted in a Principal Cardmember’s credit card account (“EZ-Link spend”) in a relevant calendar month, such a Principal Cardmember is only entitled to claim up to 0.3% cash back from an amount not exceeding S$200 of the total EZ-Link spend for that relevant calendar month. For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the total cash back a Principal Cardmember may be entitled to receive in relation to his/her total EZ-Link spend for a relevant calendar month shall not exceed S$0.60.
- Purchases charged to the Card but yet to be posted to the Card Account will not be taken into account in the computation of cashback to be awarded.
- Refunded purchases will be deducted from the relevant monthly billed amount for the computation and award of cashback. Any reversed portion of cashback will be reflected in the Billing Statement of the following month.
- OCBC may retract, deduct and/or re-compute any cashback awarded if any Cardmember fails to effect due payment for the Card Transactions, abuse the cashback programme as deemed fit by the bank or if the Card Account is terminated by a Cardmember or the Bank.
- Any cashback awarded will be reflected in the Billing Statement provided on a monthly basis. Such Cashback will be automatically offset against that month’s billed amount.
- OCBC reserves the right to replace the cashback with another item or kind of reward as we may determine without notice at any time or from time to time.
- The crediting of cashback to Cardmember’s Card Account will be entirely at our discretion and we shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any Cardmember in connection with the Card.
- All rebates will be awarded in accordance with, among other things, the relevant recognised universal merchant category codes designated by the relevant merchant. As such, OCBC Bank shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to reward any rebate or compensate any Cardmember for any losses, liabilities, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any such Cardmember if a relevant merchant classifies its universal merchant category code inaccurately and thereby causing the inability of OCBC Bank to reward any rebates to any Cardmember.
OCBC Contact Info
About OCBC (OCBC 365 Credit Card)
Founded in 1932, OCBC Bank is the the second largest banking group in Southeast Asia by total assets. It has steadily ranked in the Global Finance's World's 50 Safest Banks list - coming in at 15th place in 2019. Popular credit cards issued by the bank include OCBC 365, OCBC Frank and OCBC Platinum Credit Card. OCBC Bank's key markets include Singapore, Malaysia and Greater China. At large, its presence spans over 560 branches and offices in 19 countries. OCBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Singapore, which manages its private banking services.
You can also pose questions (anonymously, if you'd prefer) on Seedly Community.