Types Of MyRepublic Broadband Plans
MyRepublic offers a variety of contract and non-contract broadband plans:
- No Contract 1Gbps + $150 off a new router @ $59.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Hub @ $42.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Halo @ $45.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Deco M5 Wi-Fi Mesh @ $49.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Deco M9 Plus Wi-Fi Mesh @ $52.99/month
- Dual Fibre 1Gbps Broadband @ $59.99/month
- ASUS Chromebook Tablet Bundle @ $56.99/month
- ASUS VivoBook S14 Bundle @ $64.99/month
- TP-Link KC120 IP Camera Bundle @ $46.99/month
- TVB Anywhere Premium Bundle @ $44.99/month
- PlayStation 4 Pro GAMER 1Gbps @ $69.99/month
- Secretlab OMEGA (2020) GAMER 1Gbps @ $59.99/month -
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Router GAMER 1Gbps @ $59.99/month
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Router GAMER 1Gbps @ $63.99/month
- Logitech G LIGHTSYNC GAMER 1Gbps @ $59.99/month
- Dual GAMER 1Gbps Broadband @ $69.99/month
Different fibre broadbands come with different perks, such as:
- Ultra 1Gbps subscribers enjoy full bandwidth for streaming, gaming, voice and web surfing.
- Smooth video streaming even during peak hours
- No interference from downloads and torrents
- GAMER broadband lines run on a dedicated IP address range, which allows for custom routing to overseas game servers, increasing speed and lowering latency for gaming.
- GAMER subscribers also enjoy dedicated 24/7 priority support and exclusive gaming discount and beta access codes.
Like MyRepublic? Earn up to $96 with every friend you refer!
If you enjoy using MyRepublic services, then spread the word! Every friend you refer earns you $2 every month over 24 months – a total of $48 per referral. So if you have 2 referrals, you’d get $2 x 2 or $4 per month for 24 months.
With 6 referrals, you’ll enter the first bonus tier and all your referrals each earn you $3 per month – that’s $18 per month. The final bonus tier earns you $4 per referral per month. The bonus will be applied to all your active referrals, so it adds up!
To find out more about how this works, visit MyRepublic’s website.
In order to enjoy fibre broadband at home please ensure the following:
- The required fibre infrastructure is available in your area
- That there is a Termination Point (TP) in your premises
- To see if your address is ready for fibre broadband, you can perform a coverage check here.
- For more info you can visit MyRepublic’s support page here.
What Are The Requirements To Sign Up Fibre Broadband With MyRepublic?
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Have some form of identification document eg. NRIC, Employment Pass, Diplomatic Pass, Entrepass, S Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, etc.
- For foreigners, you also need proof of billing address if there is no local address stated on the ID eg. legal tenancy agreement, bank/ credit statement, Singapore Power Bill statement, CPF statement, title deed, letter from company etc.
Fees and Charges For MyRepublic Broadband Plans To Take Note Of
Here are some common one-time charges for Non-landed / High-Rise Residential Customers that may be applied on top of the monthly subscription:
- NetLink Trust service activation fee for all new and relocating customers @ $56.71
- MyRepublic service installation (for new customers only) @ $53.50
- MyRepublic service relocation @ $58
- NetLink Trust cancellation fee @ $160.50
For the full list of One-Time Charges, visit the MyRepublic website
- Self-Help & FAQ: Support Website
- Customer Support Hotline: +65 6717 1680
- GAMER Support Hotline: +65 6815 1337
- Business Hotline: +65 6816 0088
- Sales Inquiries (9am-9pm daily): +65 6816 0099
- Customer Service Email: [email protected]
- MyRepublic Office HQ Address: 11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, Block B Jackson Square $04-11/15, Singapore 319579
- Fax: +65 6634 3558