Types Of MyRepublic Broadband Plans
MyRepublic offers a variety of contract and non-contract broadband plans:
- No Contract 1Gbps + $150 off a new router @ $59.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Hub @ $42.99/month
- Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Halo @ $45.99/month
- Dual Fibre Broadband 1Gbps @ $59.99/month
- PlayStation 4 Pro PUBG GAMER 1Gbps @ $69.99/month
- Secretlab OMEGA GAMER 1Gbps @ $59.99/month (U.P. $62.99/month)
- ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Router GAMER 1Gbps @ $59.99/month
- ROG Strix Graphics Card GAMER 1Gbps: RTX™ 2060 @ $69.99/month
- ROG Strix Graphics Card GAMER 1Gbps: RTX™ 2070 @ $83.99/month
Different fibre broadbands come with different perks, such as:
- Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Hub and Ultra 1Gbps with Wi-Fi Halo come with a free home phone line with unlimited local calls
- Assured speed as MyRepublic’s adaptive traffic priority system allows users to get their plan’s full bandwidth for streaming, gaming, voice and web surfing 99% of the time.
- Smooth video streaming even during peak hours
- No interference from downloads and torrents
Like MyRepublic? Refer A Friend And Be Rewarded $40 Each!
If you enjoy using MyRepublic services, then spread the word! Refer a friend to MyRepublic and if they sign up online, both you and your friend will each enjoy $40 off your MyRepublic bills! In order to qualify, all the person referred must sign up for a MyRepublic plan online and submit their friend's MyRepublic customer ID during the sign-up process.
In order to enjoy fibre broadband at home please ensure the following:
- The required fibre infrastructure is available in your area
- That there is a Termination Point (TP) in your premises
- To see if your address is ready for fibre broadband, you can perform a coverage check here.
- For more info you can visit MyRepublic’s support page here.
What Are The Requirements To Sign Up Fibre Broadband With MyRepublic?
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Have some form of identification document eg. NRIC, Employment Pass, Diplomatic Pass, Entrepass, S Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, etc.
- For foreigners, you also need proof of billing address if there is no local address stated on the ID eg. legal tenancy agreement, bank/ credit statement, Singapore Power Bill statement, CPF statement, title deed, letter from company etc.
Fees and Charges For MyRepublic Broadband Plans To Take Note Of
Here are some common one-time charges for Non-landed / High-Rise Residential Customers that may be applied on top of the monthly subscription:
- NetLink Trust service activation fee for all new and relocating customers @ $56.71
- MyRepublic service installation/ relocation @ $58
- NetLink Trust fibre termination point installation @ $160.50
- NetLink Trust cancellation fee @ $160.50
- Static IP installation fee @ $50
- Payment default fee @ $10
- Suspension/ reactivation fee @ $48.15
- Number porting fee @ $18.99
- Self-Help & FAQ: Support Website
- Customer Support Hotline: +65 6717 1680
- GAMER Support Hotline: +65 6815 1337
- Business Hotline: +65 6816 0088
- Sales Inquiries (9am-9pm daily): +65 6816 0099
- Customer Service Email: [email protected]
- MyRepublic Office HQ Address: 11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, Block B Jackson Square $04-11/15, Singapore 319579
- Fax: +65 6634 3558