Benefits and Features of Kristal
- Minimum Investment: $0, recommends $5,000 USD
While the minimum investment might be $0, it depends on the products traded.
- Fees: 0.30% excluding custody and asset operation fees
- Platform Fees: $0
- Products available: Stocks, Bonds, Fund, Commodities, ETFs
- 2 types of accounts:
Kristal Freedom - for everyone
Kristal Private Wealth - for accredited investors only
- Kristal does not charge fees for investors with under US$50,000 invested, and only starts charging a 0.3% management fee on your account when the value increases to more than US$50,000
- Kristal is an AI-powered Digital Wealth Management Platform backed with human experience
- Kristal offers a curated basket of diverse portfolios, carefully selected by their Investment Committee with a cumulative 120+ years of experience in international markets
- No requirement of minimum investment amount is attractive for many users
- Many Seedly reviewers also noted great user-friendliness and seamless registration of the Kristal platform, as well as good customer service from Kristal personnel.
How Does Kritstal Work?
- Kristal will get to know you, to understand your financial goals and risk appetite
- Next, they will design, create, monitor, and automatically rebalance your portfolio as per market trends
- It helps you invest with AI technology, backed with human experience, to provide consistent returns at your level of comfort.
- Using their GAIAA (Genetic Algorithm-based Iterative Asset Allocation), they will aid your asset selection and keep your portfolio's health in check.
Fees and Charges for Kristal
- Zero fees up to USD$50,000 (ETFs and Strategies consisting of ETFs only).
- Amount above USD$ 50,000: Management fee of 0.3% p.a.
- For Private Wealth clients investing in strategies consisting of other instruments than ETFs = management fee of 0.5% p.a.
- No minimum investment (depends on the smallest Kristal which would be a single ETF around USD 15), but they recommend a minimum of USD$ 5,000
- Kristal does charge Custody & Asset operating fees, as well as withdrawal fees for USD
Founded by Asheesh Chanda and Vineeth Narasimhan in 2016, what started as an ambitious idea sketched out on a black-board, is now present and thriving in three countries.
Today Kristal.AI is operational in Singapore, Hong Kong & India and has clients across Asia, Middle East, and the Americas, committed to providing the best investment strategies to our investors and building a community of portfolio managers, affiliated partners, and investors. Our diverse team of financial advisors, researchers, and market experts takes a unique yet holistic approach to our clients’ needs and works hard to achieve their goals.
Visit Kristal's website for more information
Address: Kristal Advisors, 50-03, AXA Tower, 8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068811
Tel: +65 8511 9486
MAS Capital Markets Services License (CMS100614)