Benefits and Features of Kristal
Kristal.AI is an AI-powered Digital Wealth Management Platform backed with human experience.
- No requirement of the minimum investment amount is attractive for many users
- Zero Management fees for accounts under USD$10,000 and below. Kristal does not charge fees for investors with under US$10,000 invested and only starts charging a 0.3% management fee on your account when the value increases to more than US$10,000.
- Fees: 0.30% excluding custody and asset operation fees
- Platform Fees: $0
- Many Seedly reviewers also noted great user-friendliness and seamless registration of the Kristal platform, as well as good customer service from Kristal personnel.
On top of all of this, the no requirement of minimum investment amount is attractive for many users. Especially amongst those just starting on their investment journey.
Many Seedly community members have also left reviews commenting about how user-friendly the Kristal platform is. As well as how seamless the registration process is. Those who have had the opportunity to speak to Kristal's team have also noted the professionalism of their customer service.
While there's the flexibility to personalise your portfolio, Kristal.AI also caters to investors who prefer to take a passive approach in their investment journeys.
Retail (Digital) Investors only
- All Weather US - Unleveraged - Ideal for investors looking to gain diversified exposure to various asset classes with the objective of balanced growth. The Kristal provides consistent performance through most market conditions. It is therefore ideal in times of economic uncertainties. Due to the growth component of equities, the Kristal is also placed well for regular periodic investments.
- Katalyst - Ideal for medium-risk profile investors looking for an actively managed strategy that delivers growth via capital appreciation. The Kristal performs best in a stable and growing economic environment.
- Autopilot Secure - 100% genetic algorithm based Kristal which allows investors with a low-risk profile to use Algo based investments that are rebalanced regularly through a rules-driven approach, without having to lift a finger. It removes the human element of emotion to drive your investment decisions, which has been in many portfolios the biggest inhibitor of long term sustained performance.
- Autopilot Growth - 100% genetic algorithm based Kristal which allows investors with a high-risk appetite to use Algo based investments that are rebalanced regularly through a rules-driven approach. The algorithm dynamically rebalances the portfolio with the changing market environment. This makes the strategy investable in all economic environments.
Accredited Investors only
- Kristal Core Strategy Fund - aims to achieve optimum absolute returns on a risk-adjusted basis. The strategy aims to achieve a consistent return through most phases of the economic cycle.
- Kristal Founders Fund - Generates returns through model driven investments as well as tactical trades across rates, credit, equity, volatility, and crypto markets. A substantial portion of the capital is invested in high grade fixed income instruments to achieve stability and consistency of returns. Most positions are in US markets with relatively smaller sizes in Europe, India and Japan.
- USD Leveraged Bond (Pooled) - Invest in fixed income instruments issued by corporate and sovereign issuers. This strategy is deemed suitable for long term investors looking for an enhanced return compared to a conventional Bond portfolio.
- Bitcoin DigiTrackers SP - tracks the portfolios of the best investors out there from Munger to Buffett and Bezos, comprises value-investment equities for long term capital appreciation.
- G2 Fund- discretionary macro hedge fund trading in global exchange-traded instruments. The Cayman Registered Fund targets annual absolute return >15%, implementing strict risk management to limit volatility to <10% and monthly drawdowns to <5%. The CIO has over 35yrs of money management experience in global macro markets.
- Kristal ELONs - For those with a high-risk appetite, this portfolio consists of Government bonds and high-grade liquid bonds.
How Does Kristal Work?
Kristal.AI has products available for all sorts of investors, whether you want to take a passive or active approach in investing, we have products from curated ETFs which you can DIY your portfolio or even portfolios that are rebalanced by the algorithm, managed by the investment committee.
They also have products that are centric towards accredited investors who are looking for more sophisticated funds such as put options, hedge funds, pooled strategies and many more.
The Kristal.AI algorithm takes into consideration your financial goals and risk appetite to recommend a portfolio suited for your preferences. Leveraging the use of AI technology, backed with human experience, to provide consistent returns at your level of comfort.
Fees and Charges for Kristal
- Zero fees up to USD$10,000 (ETFs and Strategies consisting of ETFs only).
- Amount above USD$10,000: Management fee of 0.3% p.a.
- Competitive rates for trades for USD domiciled ETFs, with prices lower than institutional pricing.
- For Private Wealth clients investing in strategies, No Sales Charge, management fee ranging from 0.3% to 1% p.a. We receive preferential rates with our channel partners, allowing us to reduce your costs for your investments.
- No minimum investment (depends on the smallest Kristal which would be a single ETF around USD100), but investors are highly recommended to start with USD 5,000 to access our rebalanced portfolios.
- Kristal does not receive a commission for withdrawal. All fees, if any, are passed on from the broker
There are a few ways to contact the team at Kristal:
- Visit the Kristal website for more info
- Address: Kristal Advisors, 50-03, AXA Tower, 8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068811
- Tel: +65 8511 9486
Founded by Asheesh Chanda and Vineeth Narasimhan in 2016, what started as an ambitious idea sketched out on a black-board, is now present and thriving in three countries.
Today Kristal is operational in Singapore, Hong Kong & India and has clients across Asia, Middle East, and the Americas, committed to providing the best investment strategies to our investors and building a community of portfolio managers, affiliated partners, and investors.
Their diverse team of financial advisors, researchers, and market experts takes a unique yet holistic approach to their clients’ needs and they guarantee that they will always work hard to achieve their collective goals.
MAS Capital Markets Services License (CMS100614)
Contact us at [email protected] should you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.