Features and Benefits of FSMOne Fundsupermart
FSMOne Fundsupermart offers a few types of services on its trading platform.
- Competitive low commission charges
- Permanent 0% sales charge on all funds and managed portfolios for all clients
- FSM Managed Portfolios (MAPS) backed by experienced portfolio managers and research analysts.
- An Investment Advisory Team to help you with investment advice or any second opinions you might need
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to your designated bank account.
- Robo-advisory portfolio services
- Choose from over 1,753 Unit Trusts at 0% Sales Charge
- Over 2,126 Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) offered by more than 287 leading fund managers providers.
- Available for CPF / SRS Investments - Funds, ETFs, Stocks
- Additionally, Many Seedly reviewers cite a positive experience with FSMOne's app interface and customer service.
How to invest with FSMOne?
- Do It Yourself
Build your portfolio according to your preferences and invest with a wide range of financial products
- Professional Guidance
Whether you are a new investor, or simply need a second opinion on your current portfolio, FSMOne has an experienced Investment Advisory team to help. You can seek their opinions by making an appointment with their human Investment Advisers to discuss your investment needs, goals, and strategies for the future.
- FSM Managed Portfolio (FSM MAPS)
FSM MAPS is an online Managed Portfolio Service that builds, monitors and balances your portfolio for you. Meaning, your portfolios are automatically being balanced and monitored by FSM's team of portfolio managers. With MAPS, investors can choose to invest every month (recurring) or invest once in one lump-sum.
Types of Account Available with FSMOne Fundsupermart
FSM One offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account FSM One provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Accounts - Cash Upfront, MultiCurrency and Auto-Sweep
- Corporate Account
- Young Investors Programme
Brokerage Fees and Charges of FSMOne
The fees and charges of FSM One are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$8.80
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.08%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.08%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.08%
Other transaction charges
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
- Hotline: 6557 2853
- Dealers' Night Desk: 6439 8007
- Visit the FSMOne website for more details
Contact us at [email protected] should you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.