Types of account available with CIMB Securities
CIMB Securities offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account CIMB Securities provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
- Cash Upfront Trading Account
- Young Investor Programme
- Corporate Account
- Securities Borrowing Account
- Margin Trading Account
Types of services CGS-CIMB iTrade provides
- Real-time price stream, market news and company information on eight exchanges (SGX, BURSA, HKEX, SET, IDX, NASDAQ, AMEX & NYSE).
- Customisable screens and user preferences to give clients the flexibility to choose their preferred font style, shortcut keys and layouts.
- Easy management of multiple accounts like Cash Trading account, Cash Upfront Trading and Margin Trading, in a single login.
- GIRO service for an automatic and convenient way of funding investments and receiving sales proceeds directly in clients’ designated bank account.
- Intuitive and innovative investment tools such as iScreener, iBillionaire, iFilter, and Stock Filter to help clients make informed investment decisions.
- Comprehensive Fundamental Data on all listed companies - financial information and management commentary as reported in quarterly or annual statements, press releases or other public venues.
- Suite of Technical Analysis tools, including 77 pre-built indicators, drawing capabilities and ability to compare different stocks across different markets.
- Access to CGS-CIMB’s award-winning research reports on listed companies. This gives clients a professional opinion of stock prospects and the market environment.
- Available in both English and Chinese languages.
- Mobile app available so clients can trade on the go.
Brokerage fees and charges of CGS-CIMB iTrade
The fees and charges of CIMB Securities are as follows for CASH UPFRONT Account:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.275%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.22%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.18%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.40 - 0.50%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.25 - 0.50%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
For more info, you can check out Seedly’s Ultimate Cheatsheet for Cheapest Stock Trading/ Brokerage House in Singapore!
Contact us at [email protected]should you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.
Contact CIMB Securities
- Local Hotline: 1800 538 9889
- Overseas: +65 6538 9889
- Visit CIMB Securities' website for more information