Get up to S$200 cashback
- Promotion is valid from 1 May to 30 June 2021
- Promotion is applicable to new HSBC cardmembers
- S$30 cashback is disbursed for signing up via SingPass MyInfo
- S$170 cashback is disbursed when a min. spend of S$500 on eligible goods and services is made from the card approval date till the end of the following month
- Existing HSBC cardholders will receive up to S$60 cashback after fulfilling the same conditions
- Terms and Conditions apply
- To apply, click on the "Apply Now" or "Visit Site" button
Features of HSBC Revolution Card
- Earn 10X rewards on online payments and contactless payments. This applies to when you shop online, order food delivery or make future travel bookings, or use contactless payment like Visa payWave, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- 10X points is also approximately equivalent to 4 Miles.
- The miles conversion is equivalent to $1 = 4 miles.
- The 10X points rewards programme will be capped at S$1,000 spend which is 10,000 reward points. If your monthly total spending for online purchases and/or contactless payments exceed S$1,000, 1X reward will be accorded for every dollar spend above S$1,000.
- Earn 1X rewards on all other purchases. 1X reward on all other purchases is unlimited, it has no cap on the amount of reward points you can earn. For mile conversion, this is equivalent to 0.4 miles per dollar
- HSBC Revolution Card is also a credit card with NO Annual Fees required.
- No minimum spend required to receive reward points
Eligibility for HSBC Revolution Card
- Minimum age: 21 years of age
- For Singaporeans and PR: minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For self-employed Singaporeans and PR: Minimum annual income of S$40,000
- Foreigners: Minimum annual income of S$40,000
- Or have a minimum Fixed Deposit of S$10,000 if you cannot meet the above income requirements
- Minimum age for supplementary card: 18 years of age
Fees and Charges for HSBC Revolution Card
- Annual Principle Fee: $150
- Annual Supplementary Card fee: Free for up to 5 cards
- Fee waiver: Available
- Minimum monthly payment: 3% or $50, whichever is higher
- Late payment charge: $55
How to apply for HSBC Revolution Credit Card?
You can apply online, with or without MyInfo, or through HSBC branches.
Apply using MyInfo via SingPass and save the hassle to provide supporting documents.
Alternatively, prepare the following supporting documents with your application.
- ID documents of primary and supplementary applicant(s)
- Income documents of primary applicant
Contact us at [email protected] should you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.