Types of services RHB Securities provides
RHB Securities offers a few types of services on their trading platform.
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to designated bank account.
- Electronic payment for shares (EPS) feature where investor can conveniently pay for their Singapore shares investment at ATMs or through their iBanking account.
Types of account available with RHB Securities
RHB Securities offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account RHB Securities provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
Brokerage fees and charges of RHB Securities
The fees and charges of RHB Securities are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.275%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.22%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.18%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.40%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.25%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
Contact RHB Securities
- RHB Securities: 6533 1818