Types of services Maybank Kim Eng provides
Maybank Kim Eng offers a few types of products and services on their trading platform.
- Contract for Difference (CFDs), Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs)
- Fully customisable interface on a fluid and responsive platform available on Desktop and Mobile app
- Extensive Data Set - Historical dividend payments, closing prices and adjustments, price earnings, market capitalisation and corporate profile now available at your fingertips.
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to designated bank account.
- Electronic payment for shares (EPS) feature where investor can conveniently pay for their Singapore shares investment at ATMs or through their iBanking account.
Types of account available with Maybank Kim Eng
Maybank Kim Eng offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
- Forex Trading
Brokerage fees and charges of Maybank Kim Eng
The fees and charges of Maybank Kim Eng are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.275%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.22%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.20%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.40%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.25%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
Contact Maybank Kim Eng