Types of account available with CGS CIMB iTrade
CIMB Securities offers various types of accounts, catered to the different needs of the individual investors.
The types of account CGS CIMB iTrade provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
- Cash Upfront Trading Account
- Young Investor Programme
- Corporate Account
- Securities Borrowing Account
- Margin Trading Account
Types of services CGS-CIMB iTrade provides
- Real-time price stream, market news and company information on eight exchanges (SGX, BURSA, HKEX, SET, IDX, NASDAQ, AMEX & NYSE).
- Customisable screens and user preferences to give clients the flexibility to choose their preferred font style, shortcut keys and layouts.
- Easy management of multiple accounts like Cash Trading account, Cash Upfront Trading and Margin Trading, in a single login.
- GIRO service for an automatic and convenient way of funding investments and receiving sales proceeds directly in clients’ designated bank account.
- Intuitive and innovative investment tools such as iScreener, iBillionaire, iFilter, and Stock Filter to help clients make informed investment decisions.
- Comprehensive Fundamental Data on all listed companies - financial information and management commentary as reported in quarterly or annual statements, press releases or other public venues.
- Suite of Technical Analysis tools, including 77 pre-built indicators, drawing capabilities and ability to compare different stocks across different markets.
- Access to CGS-CIMB’s award-winning research reports on listed companies. This gives clients a professional opinion of stock prospects and the market environment.
- Available in both English and Chinese languages.
- Mobile app available so clients can trade on the go.
Brokerage fees and charges of CGS-CIMB iTrade
The fees and charges of CIMB Securities are as follows for CASH UPFRONT Account:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.275%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.22%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.18%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.40 - 0.50%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.25 - 0.50%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
For more info, you can check out Seedly’s Ultimate Cheatsheet for Cheapest Stock Trading/ Brokerage House in Singapore!
Contact CGS CIMB iTrade
- Local Hotline: 1800 538 9889
- Overseas: +65 6538 9889
- Visit CIMB Securities' website for more information
Contact us at [email protected] you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.