THE ULTIMATE PRICE ACTION TRADER COURSE [REVIEW]
If you are reading this right now then you are probably thinking about whether this course is worth the money or not, so I'll do my best to make a non-biased or non-sugarcoated review.
P.S. This is a very long review
How will the course go:
• You will be stormed with new trading concepts and strategies at first, so you may get overwhelmed, especially if you are new to trading, but I highly recommend you take notes. Don't judge the course just yet. Risk management and technical indicators and why it is being used is also included.
• After that is the best part, Module 6 is where everything makes sense, like a night turned into the day. You will know how to execute the strategies from top to bottom. You'll realize that the strategies taught are brilliantly tailored to exploit certain market conditions taught in the course. Though I suggest making a better introduction video to clarify traders that they may get overwhelmed, but it will make sense in the end, basically more like putting belief and optimism right at the start.
• Next is that you will be shown a lot of trading examples (videos) with the strategies taught, although not all of it I'm not sure why. Rayner explains his thought process which is a really big thing, but he can be too discretionary in some examples but he does explain why.
• The final part is where you will be shown recommended trading tools, books, group coaching recordings (I hope there could be more recording sessions shown), documentaries, checklists, or things that will help you as a trader in general
Will you learn in this course:
• If you are a complete newbie then yes you will, you are introduced to the basics by watching Rayner's videos in his YouTube channel, you will get overwhelmed at first, but in the end, it will all make sense and there you are trading with a concept that you believe in.
• If you are an experienced trader then YES, even if you don't use all the strategies taught, you can still integrate some concepts into your existing trading plan especially if you are a day or swing trader.
• this course is really suitable to all levels, but of course, I cannot say it is for everybody.
What I didn't like about the course and how it could be improved:
• This is very minor. As a long-term follower of Rayner's blogs, there are topics where you can actually read some of the lessons in his blogs for free, so there are times where I feel that it isn't new to me anymore, but this is only a very small portion of the course, and as you know, the majority of Rayner's content outside this course is for free to leave a legacy to this industry. I do suggest those modules to be expounded further or add new topics compared to the free blog post.
P.S. I won't point out which blogs are those :P
• Some of the trading strategies taught aren't in the trading examples, adding more examples would do!
After the course:
• There are private group webinars which is recorded
• You are always free to email their coaches 24/7 to ask questions, yes you are not alone after finishing the course!
Rayner Teo in the course:
• What I really appreciated is that Rayner is very open throughout the course that traders should not be limited on the type of trailing stop and timeframe he uses. There is no "best" but the best one for us.
• Some traders usually see coaches as a "Holy Grail" that if you mirror exactly what they do, you will be rich and 100% win rate, but that mindset is nothing more than a fantasy. Rayner promotes trader independence, and that will really force you to tinker on your personality as a trader to make a right system for you
Rayner Teo as a trading coach:
• He will literally spend more than an hour just to answer all the questions you have in mind.
• His answers are with full conviction and would even go beyond the scope of the question to justify the concept in what he teaches.
IS THE UPAT COURSE WORTH IT?
First of all, there is no such thing as a perfect trading course, the reality is that there will be people who will like this course, and simply wouldn't, but to me, it is a good investment.
The length of the course is just right and you will not be drowned by modules with very bland and spoon-fed concepts just like some free course that offers 313 lessons that probably won't get you anywhere (yep I finished it).
The module is all connected and they have their purpose
Imagine this course being like Trading In The Zone, it is a complete book, and it's a book worth reading again and referring back to.
So if the course has room for improvement, gets improved from time to time, then even better!
But then it's still up to you, this review isn't perfect as well as I may have missed something in the course, but I hope this review helps!