Features of HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Enjoy 5% cash rebate on your dining, groceries and fuel spend
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every 1 dollar spent
- No annual fees for the first 2 years
- For fuel rewards, on top of the 5% rebate, HSBC Visa Platinum directly gives you 17% instant discount on fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations.
- For dining, the 5% cash rebate applies to all food and beverage outlets in Singapore, except hotel dining.
- For groceries, purchases from online supermarkets are included as well.
- To qualify for rebates, there's a minimum spend of S$600 you have to hit each calendar quarter.
- Additionally, rebates are capped at S$250 per quarter, and S$1000 per year.
- When will you get rebates? Rebates will be posted to your card account within 2 months after the end of each quarter. For example, cash rebates for eligible spend on your rebate categories made in October to December (fourth quarter) will be posted into your card account by 28 February the following year.
Eligibility for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Supplementary cardholders minimum age must be at least 21 years of age
- Supplementary cardholders minimum age must be at least 18 years of age
- Singaporeans and PR; Minimum annual income of $30,000
- Singaporeans and PR (Self Employed and Commission-based); Minimum annual income of $30,000
- Foreigners; Minimum annual income of $40,000
- Minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of $10,000
Fees and Charges for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Annual Principle Fee: S$180 (S$192.60 inclusive of GST)
- Annual Supplementary Card fee: Free
- Fee waiver: For the first 2 years only
- Minimum monthly payment: 3% or $50, whichever is higher
- Late payment charge: $55
How to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
You can apply online, with or without MyInfo, or through HSBC branches.
Apply using MyInfo via SingPass and save the hassle to provide supporting documents.
Alternatively, prepare the following supporting documents with your application.
- ID documents of primary and supplementary applicant(s)
- Income documents of primary applicant
Contact us at [email protected] should you require any assistance or spot any inaccuracies.