Eligibility for DBS NUSS Card
- Age 21 years old and above
- NUSS main/spouse members and supplementary applicants must be NUSS main/spouse/junior members
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident; Minimum Income:S$30,000 and above per annum
- Foreigner; Minimum Income: S$45,000 and above per annum
Fees and Charges for DBS NUSS Card
- Annual Principle Fee: $192.60
- Supplementary Card: S$96.30
- Fee waiver: No annual fee as long as you remain as a member of NUSS
- Interest Free Period: 20 days
- Annual Interest Rate: At the prevailing effective interest rate of 25.90% p.a. subject to compounding; or 29.99% p.a. subject to compounding in the event that your account has three or more defaults~ and/or one default~ which remains unpaid for two or more consecutive months in the last 12 months.
- Minimum monthly payment: The minimum payment amount due on a statement of account is 3% of the outstanding balance plus the total sum of any overdue minimum payment and late payment charges, and any amount exceeding your credit limit, or S$50. Whichever is greater.
- Late payment charge: S$100 if the Minimum Payment specified in the Statement is not received by us by the Payment Date.
- Cash advance fee: The fee for a cash advance is $15 or 6% of the transaction, whichever is greater
Key features of DBS NUSS Card
- Earn 2 DBS points with every S$5 spend at any of the NUSS F&B outlets. (Rounded down to the nearest whole number)
- Earn 1 DBS point with every S$5 spent on all other purchases. (Rounded down to the nearest whole number)
- Points earned by Supplementary Cardmembers will be accumulated in the Principal Cardmember's account.
- Supplementary Cardmembers may utilise the Rewards Vouchers redeemed by the Principal Cardmember.
Note: The DBS points can be redeemed for miles or vouchers and expire 1 year from the quarterly period in which they were earned
Terms and conditions of DBS NUSS Card
- Bill payments and all transactions via AXS, SAM, eNETS;
- Payments to educational institutions;
- Payment to government institutions and services (court cases, fines, bail and bonds, tax payment, postal services, parking lots and garages, intra-government purchases and any other government services not classified here);
- Payment to insurance companies (sales, underwriting, and premiums);
- Payments to financial institutions (including banks and brokerages);
- Payment to non-profit organisations;
- Betting (including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, off-track betting, and wagers at race tracks) through any channel;
- Any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards and any prepaid accounts (including EZ-Link, NETS FlashPay, Singtel Dash and Transit Link);
- Instalment payment plan purchases, preferred payment plans, balance transfer, fund transfer, cash advances, annual fees, interest, late payment charges, all fees charged by DBS, miscellaneous charges imposed by DBS (unless otherwise stated in writing by DBS).
- Payments to hospitals;
- Payments on utilities