Types Of Etiqa Car Insurance Plans
Buying auto insurance from Etiqa is a straightforward process as you only have 3 plans to choose from:
1. Etiqa Third Party Only (TPO)
- Covers third-party damage only
- Best for old cars at the end of their COE
2. Etiqa Third Party, Fire & Theft (TPFT)
- Covers third party damage, fire and theft only
- Suitable for older cars (8 years old and older)
3. Etiqa Comprehensive
Provides comprehensive coverage with benefits like:
Take note that Etiqa does not offer fringe benefits like roadside assistance or replacement for new cars that are damaged beyond repair. In general, Etiqa Comprehensive is the perfect no-nonsense option for a seasoned driver who knows how to handle a traffic accident.
How To Get Cheaper Car Insurance Premiums With Etiqa?
There are plenty of Etiqa car insurance promotions available. Some of the Etiqa car insurance promos include:
- Early Saver Promotion (30% off private car insurance) - Simply be amongst the first few buyers daily to qualify. Deal is refreshed at 12 midnight daily.
- Thank Etiqa It's Friday Sale (25% off private car insurance) - Buy an Etiqa auto insurance plan on Friday to qualify
- Demerit Free Discount (5% off private car insurance) - Get this if you have not made a claim in the past 3 years, and you have a Traffic
What Kind Of Add-Ons Are Available With Etiqa Car Insurance?
Even though there is not premium version of the Etiqa comprehensive plan, there are optional add-ons that you might want to consider for your own peace of mind:
1. NCD Protector
- Protects your 50% No-claim Discount
- Good for one claim only
2. Workshop Of Your Choice
- Have the flexibility to choose a non-authorised workshop
- Might come with changes to the "Additional Excess" charged for elderly & young and inexperienced drivers
3. Sun/Moon Roof Cover
- Get covered up to $2,000 for your car's sun/moon roof
4. Solar Film Cover
- Receive damage coverage of up to $1,000 for your solar film
Note: You might be thinking, "Why do I need insurance for my sun roof?" Most insurers don't cover repairs to the sun/moon roof as a standalone option, so if you wish to claim for repairs, this will affect your NCD.
- Etiqa Customer Care: +65 6887 8777
- Etiqa Main Office: +65 6336 0477
- WhatsApp Service: +65 8677 8780
Executive (Motor): Douglas Ong
Senior Executive (Motor): Elizabeth Chew
Officer (Motor Own Damage): Chua Puay Koon
Snr. Claims Assistant (Windscreen): Wospiya Bte Hamin
Customer Care Centre
- Address: 16 Raffles Quay, Hong Leong Building, #01-04A, Singapore 048581 (Mon-Fri, 8:24am-5:30pm; excluding Public Holidays)
- Tel: +65 6887 8777
- Fax: +65 6339 2109
- Email: [email protected]