About Standard Chartered Funds Transfer
- interest free personal loan for 3 - 12 months tenure, with EIR at 2.83% - 4.86% p.a.
- 0% prevailing interest rate for the agreed tenure of 3 - 12 months
- One-time non-refundable processing fee starting from only 0.7%
- Minimum annual income required is S$30,000
- Minimum monthly payment of 1% of your principal loan amount
- Minimum transfer amount is S$1000.
- Allows you to access short-term funds from your card limit at a lower rate.
- Choose to transfer funds to either a Standard Chartered or non-Standard Chartered account
- More suited for short-term loans that can be paid off before the interest free period ends
- Stand to get instant loan approval from Standard Chartered when applying online
Funds Transfer is a balance transfer type personal loan by Standard Chartered Singapore. Balance Transfers allow for the outstanding amount in one account to be transferred to another account with a lower interest rate.