Features: Pros and cons of Bank Of China's MoneyPlus Fund Transfer
- 0% applied interest rate for periods of 3, 6 or 12 months
- Effective Interest Rates (EIR) from 5.60% to 7.49% p.a.
- Processing Fees from 1.8% to 5%
- Easily transfer funds from your BOC MoneyPlus account to your choice of any bank's credit card, credit line, savings or current account
- While Bank of China's MoneyPlus Fund Transfer is not the most expensive Balance Transfer scheme, it is also not the best one. There are a few other banks offering much more competitive Balance Transfer interest rates.
- More details on Bank of China's MoneyPlus Fund Transfer here
Eligibility: who can apply for Bank of China MoneyPlus Fund Transfer?
- Have a BOC MoneyPlus account
- annual income of at least S$30,000
Contact Bank of China:
Tel: 1800 669 5566 (toll free for Singapore)
Tel: (65) 6779 5566 (for overseas)
Email: [email protected]
Address: 4 Battery Road, Bank of China Building, Singapore 049908