About Sompo Personal Accident
Sompo Personal Accident allows its customers to customise their plans with flexible limits, affordable premiums and 24-hour worldwide protection. Assuring its customers that they will not be financially burdened if the unexpected happens.
Sompo Personal Accident Coverage
Here is a summary of Sompo Personal Accident’s coverage:
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Disablement
- Total And Permanent Loss of All Sight in One or Both Eyes
- Loss of Fingers or Toes or Phalanges
- Total Permanent Loss of Hearing in One or Both Ears
- Total Permanent Loss of Speech
- Third Degree Burns
- Weekly Income Benefits
- Medical Expenses
Free Extensions Available:
- Suffocation by smoke, poisonous fumes and drowning
- Murder & Assault
- Riot and Civil Commotion
- Peacetime Reservist
- Loss of limbs without actual physical severance
- Accidental miscarriage
- Travelling as a fare-paying passenger on licensed commercial aircrafts
- Recreational sports and activities such as roller-blading, snorkelling and wake-boarding
- Treatment expenses from licensed Chinese Physicians, Acupuncturist, Bonesetters and Chiropractors up to S$1,000 any one accident
- Insect/Animal Bite
- Repatriation Expenses up to $2,000
- Leisure Underwater Activities
For more details, you can visit Sompo Personal Accident’s brochure here.
You can access Sompo Personal Accident’s application here.
Contact Sompo Personal Accident:
- Contact Number: +65 6461 6555
- Address: 05-01/06 Land Tower,
- Raffles Place, Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
For additional info, you can visit Sompo Personal Accident’s FAQ here.
You can visit Sompo Personal Accident’s page here.