NTUC Income PA Assurance Coverage
NTUC Income PA Assurance offers 4 different plans with different Maximum Payouts and Premiums.
Here is a summary of the coverage available and its maximum payout:
- Permanent disability: Up to $1,500,000
- Medical expenses for injury due to an accident: Up to $20,000
- Physiotherapy and home modification: Coverage provided
- Child Support Fund: Up to $35,000
- Optional infectious disease cover: coverage against 21 infectious diseases
Additional Coverage at no cost:
- Acts of terrorism
- Riot, strike, civil commotion, hijack, murder, assault
- Exposure to natural elements
- Food poisoning
- Suffocation by smoke, poisonous fumes, gas or drowning
- Miscarriage due to an accident or infectious disease (only applicable if you have opted for infectious disease cover)
- Motorcycling riding (except riding on a motor race track)
For more details, you can visit NTUC Income PA Assurance’s brochure here.
You Can visit NTUC Income PA Assurance’s policy conditions here.
How To Claim From NTUC Income PA Assurance
- First, complete this form
- Then prepare relevant supporting documents such as but not limited to:
- Death certificate, police report, medical report, original medical reports etc
- You can submit your claim form and necessary documents to any Income branch, to your insurance advisor, by email to [email protected] or by post to
- Income, Bras Basah PO Box 0132
- Singapore 911802
- Claims would typically be settled within 10 working days is all required information/documents are received
You can visit NTUC Income PA Assurance’s claims page here.
Contact NTUC Income PA Assurance
- Personal Accident claims: 6788 6616
- Personal Accident Insurance product purchase enquires: 6788 1111
You can visit NTUC Income PA Assurance’s page here.