Types of services Citibank Brokerage provides
Citibank Brokerage offers a few types of services on their trading platform.
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to designated bank account.
- Electronic payment for shares (EPS) feature where investor can conveniently pay for their Singapore shares investment at ATMs or through their iBanking account.
Types of account available with Citibank Brokerage
Citibank Brokerage offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account Citibank Brokerage provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
Brokerage fees and charges of Citibank Brokerage
The fees and charges of Citibank Brokerage are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$28
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.25%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.20%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.18%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.50%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.40%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%