- I am a buy and hold, long term retail investor (Basically I HODLE)
- Viewing my holdings in a single location is important to me. Crypto as far as I know really brought that concept to the crypto arena when it was not the norm, with their Visa cards, crypto earn, exchange, Defi wallet and many more.
- I have read through some of the previous reviews consolidated and added some of my own experiences to it.
- I have been a customer of Crypto since 2020
- The Crypto mission to accelerate the world towards crypto is something I can resonate with, to me it is a company taking asymmetrical risking even if they capture a twenty percent audience they would be HUGE (say it like Trump haha)
- I am a strong believer of risk management, therefore crypto makes up less that five percent of my portfolio and therefore in the world of crypto I would probably be called a prawn or even shrimp
- Random question: They have however been on some-sort of aggressive marketing campaign from the “Fortune Favours the Brave” slogan with Matt Damon to sponsoring F1, UFC fighting Championships and Crypto stadium. I usually get uncomfortable when a company starts to haolian a lot. I wonder what is the general perception of the public?
- Customer service takes some time to respond
- So far when I have used them they seem to be responsive and helpful, (one time however not so, see below for details)
- They have a couple of telegram group, but I think the bot infestation is real there
- Apparently the Crypto community here in singapore is big, but throat be told I don’t know anyone
Crypto earn rates
- Drop in crypto earn rates, but still decent earn rates on my crypto and one of the most credible platforms!
- It is easy to use, easy to deposit and withdraw.
- Staking some CRO tokens helps to bump up the invest earned via crypto earn.
For the passive Investor
- Crypto earn is a good platform for all people trying to earn more money. Tried this and it seem really profitable. I will recommend that for everyone that is new to this.It was really nice earn some money with Crypto, the experience was awesome and i recommend to everybody that wants to start in Crypto Market.
For the Trader
- Traders tend to use exchanges to purchase crypto as the spreads are narrower there, thereby minimising their fees.
- Crypto also has a exchange- but I am not an active user
- Traders are more experiences with the technicalities of trading the market, therefore there is a lesser chance (provided proper risk management and hedging strategies are adhered to) that they would lose all their money on a trade.
- XStraits is the platform for that
- However when I started using the platform I sent EUR dollars from my DBS account to Crypto, I didn’t convert all the EUR dollars to crypto, so I still have some EUR stuck in there and I can’t convert it to any crypto, Crypto apparently can’t assist me with that.
- An update they have converted all the dust amount of foreign currencies to USDC which is good so now I can convert it to other Crypto (this was not an assistance provided by crypto directly to me, it was part of their process, they sent an email before performing this conversion)