Asked by Anonymous
Asked on 17 Mar 2019
With a retirement plan, you get guaranteed income, ideally in a monthly mode so that you can cover your core expenses.
Kind-of like a low risk passive income source.
These are FIVE retirement plans to look at now
They are the following (You may click to get the brochures)
1) AIA Retirement Saver III : III is the newest version
2) AVIVA MyRetirement Choice : Choice is the newest version with most flexibility
3) AXA Retire Happy Plus : Plus is the newest version
4) Manulife Retire Ready Plus : Plus is the newest version. Sold in DBS
5) NTUC RevoRetire Retire : Previous version was a different plan name
In the post is a detailed explaination of the various plans.
There are quite a lot of them.
A few of my favourites (highest projected and guaranteed):
For lifetime annuities -
1) Aviva MyLifeIncome
2) China Life Lifetime Income Plan
3) NTUC VivoWealthSolitaire
4) China Taiping Infinite Harvest
For limited year payouts (over 10-20 years after retirement) -
1) Aviva MyRetirementChoice
2) Manulife RetireReady
3) NTUC RevoRetire
See all 8 comments