MCO Visa Card
Asked on 03 Jun 2020
Hope to hear many experiences here and whether the card has worked well for you! I have the red card (50 MCO stake). Sort of a debit card with cashback.
Yes definitely, the card has worked really well for me! Here's some of the things that I use it for:
• Spotify rebate monthly (SGD$14.98)
• I use their Crypto Earn function for stablecoin (USDT) for the 10% annum per year interest (definitely way better than the banks, but yes there's some risk to it too)
• Make sure to top-up to the MCO Visa Debit card wallet using another VISA debit card if not you'll be charged 1%
HAHA, I'll push it and ask you to even consider getting the Jade Green/Indigo card cause it's seriously much cheaper as compared to last time; need 10,000 CRO stake which works out to be about USD$1560 instead of USD$2k when it was still 500 MCO stake. Here are the additional benefits for the Jade Green/Indigo card:
• Netflix Standard subscription rebate (SGD$15.98)
• 16% APY on the 10,000 CRO staked
• Additional 2% across the board for Crypto Earn (Supported coins, stablecoins & CRO)
• 3% rebate on all purchases
• Single-person lounge access at the airport
You'll seriously break-even in about 9 months to 1.5 years depending on how much you spend per annum.
First off, Congrats on getting your MCO Visa Card! There is an ongoing promo(for month of Apr, May, June 2020) called the Crypto.com Special Measures which allows you to get up to 10% cashback(in MCO) on spending from the following merchants:
Since you mentioned you are holding the Ruby card, you are entitled to 10% cashback. The cashback is capped at $50 which means you enjoy the 10% cashback for up to $500 in spending per month. This is the last month of the promo(Jun 2020) so make sure you make full use of it!
I got my card one month ago! I have been using it to pay for my Spotify Family transaction! Anyway from now till 30 June, there is Increased rebates for essential purchases from supported merchants** (food, groceries and delivery) of 10%. Retailers include NTUC, Sheng Siong and MCD among others.
Show More Products