Asked by Anonymous

I bought shares via DBS Vickers today, but realised that I didn't do the necessary EPS/Giro arrangement. Are there any other methods in which I can pay for my shares?

There's not enough time for me to apply for the EPS/Giro before the deadline is up.

Answer this question
Write your answer

Answers (1)

Sort by:
Most Upvote
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvote
  • Kenichi Xi
    Kenichi Xi, nᴉʍ oʇ dǝnᴉʇsǝd 不能说的秘密 at Tag Team with Gabriel Tham
    Level 6. Master
    Answered on 14 Sep 2018

    Adds on:

    In case you do not have internet banking and do not have enough time to apply for an online account.

    You can use your ATM card and go to your ATM machine to transfer the money to your "Brokerage Company Account Number".

    The ATM Slip will be a prove that you have made payment if there are any issue in the future.

    Wah. I answer first here ah?

    Here goes.

    1. Bank transfer to the brokerage account number. Not ur broker account number ah.
    2. Write a chq, cross to ur brokerage company and deposit before T+3 with the brokerage bank account number and deposit at the right bank. Dun know what is T+3. Ask ur broker and pls dun cross chq to ur broker name!
    3. Go to ur brokerage coMpany and pass them the cheque and ask for receipt of acknowledge ment.

    Dun try cash. They wun accept it even if u bring pure cash in thousand dollar notes.

    Another Good Deed Done!

    Comments (1)