I just started using for a month.
1) Nice UI
2) Shows your monthly expenses once logged in
3) Has various types of built-in transaction types accompanied by well design icons
1) No biometric login. Need to use email and password every login
2) Some types of transaction types not available that I would like to see such as: bank interest, card cashback or transfers from one account to another since these are fairly common
3) Have to manually input transactions for DBS and Standard Chartered
4) Cannot track investments. I usually manually input the value of my assets. It'll be nice if these inputs can be represented by a graph.
Overall, I think it meets expectations.
Write your thoughts