facebookI have sold off my hdb recently, with intend to upgrade to a 3 bedroom resale condo. Should I buy another condo now, or should I rent first for a year, and wait for resale condo price to go south? - Seedly

          Advertisement

          Anonymous

          17 Nov 2020

          Property

          I have sold off my hdb recently, with intend to upgrade to a 3 bedroom resale condo. Should I buy another condo now, or should I rent first for a year, and wait for resale condo price to go south?

          1

              Discussion (1)

              What are your thoughts?

              It will always be a never ending waiting game and you'll never know if it's the bottom price you're getting.

              If i would you, i would ask myself how long will i be looking to stay in the resale condo?

              IF it's going to be more than 10 years, i think you can safely buy now.

              Because the opportunity cost of not buying now is huge.

              FIrstly you'll need to spend on rental.

              This is going to be payable by cash.

              2ndly, as you grow older, your Loan amount that you can borrow becomes lesser assuming your income stays the same.

              3rdly, what if price doesn't goes down, instead stay the same or goes up? Does it mean you're going to stay out of the market?

              Reply

              Save

                  Write your thoughts

                  Advertisement