How to maximise the interest rate for SCB Bonus$Saver Savings Account?
Base interest rate(%) p.a.
The base interest rate per annum for SCB Bonus$Saver savings account depends on the account balance.
- The base interest is 0.1% for account balance below S$200,000
- The base interest is 0.2% for account balance above S$200,000
Bonus Interest Rate(%) p.a
The bonus interest rate per annum for SCB Bonus$Saver savings account comes with a few criteria:
- Monthly spend on credit card
- GIRO Payments of bills
- Salary Crediting
- Investment or insurance
Here are the minimum monthly spend required on credit card for bonus interest:
- Card spend between S$500 to S$2000 for bonus interest of 0.80%
- Card spend S$2,000 and above for bonus interest of 1.78%
GIRO Payments of Bills
- Pay 3 bills of at least S$50 each to enjoy bonus interest of 0.25%
- Credit salary of at least S$3,000 to enjoy bonus interest of 1.0%
Investment or insurance
- Spends at least S$12,000 on insurance premium annually to enjoy 0.75% bonus interest
- Have a subscription for Unit Trust of at least S$30,000 to enjoy 0.75% bonus interest
*Bonus interest is only applicable to the first S$100,000 in the bank account.
Terms and fees for SCB Bonus$Saver Savings Account
- Initial deposit: S$0
- Citizenship status: Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners
- Minimum age to open account: 21
- Minimum Average Daily Balance: S$3,000
- Fall below fee: S$5
- Early closure fee: S$30 if below 6 months