About OCBC Global Savings Account
OCBC Global Savings Account gives customers the flexibility of saving and transacting in their preferred currency. It allows you can save and transact in up to 8 major currencies around the world, all from one savings account.
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Chines Yuan Offshore (CNH)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
Each currency requires a different amount of initial deposit:
- For AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, GBP, NZD USD currencies : S$5,000
- For HKD currency: S$50,000
Minimum end balance required daily to earn interest rates:
- $5,000 for AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, GBP, NZD, USD currencies
- $50,000 for HKD currency
Is OCBC Global Savings the Best Savings Account for you in 2020?
- If you and transact in various foreign currencies, then this account might be more suitable for you as it allows you to earn some interest.
- It can also help minimise your currency risks
- Using this solely as a savings account for only a single currency is not beneficial as there are other savings accounts with better interest rates offered.
Eligibility: who can apply for OCBC Global?
- Citizenship status: Singaporeans, PRs or foreigners residing in Singapore
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
Terms and fees for OCBC Global Savings Account
- Fall bellow fee: $0
- Monthly statements are available in hard and soft copy
How to apply for OCBC Global Savings Account?