How to maximise the interest rate for OCBC Bonus+ Savings Account?
Base interest rate(%) p.a.
The base interest rate per annum for OCBC Bonus+ Savings Account is 0.05%
Bonus Interest Rate(%) p.a
The bonus interest rate per annum for OCBC Bonus+ Savings Account comes with a few criteria:
- 1.0% p.a. bonus when you do not make any withdrawals
- Additional 0.4% p.a. bonus when you do not make any withdrawals and deposit at least S$500
Given that you don't withdraw and deposit a minimum of S$500 monthly, you earn 1.45% per year on your entire account balance.
Terms and fees for OCBC Bonus+ Savings Account
- Initial deposit: S$5,000 in fresh funds (funds that are not transferred or withdrawn from existing OCBC Bank deposit accounts and re-deposited or funds in the form of OCBC Bank cheque/ cashier's order/ demand drafts)
- Citizenship status: Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners
- Minimum age to open account: 16
- Minimum Average Daily Balance: S$3,000
- Fall below fee: S$2
- Early closure fee: None
- Service Fee: S$2 per month if average daily balance for the month falls below S$3,000
PROMOTIONS - Ending 31 December 2019
- Open your first OCBC bank account and get S$20 cash reward (Valid for Singaporeans and PR who open an OCBC account from 1 August - 31 December 2019. Limited to the first 600 customers per month)
- Get S$20 CapitaVoucher for every S$10,000 fresh funds deposited. Fresh funds must be maintained for 6 months.