Types of services OCBC Securities provides
OCBC Securities offers a few types of services on their trading platform.
- GIRO service offers an automatic and convenient way of debiting payment from credit sale proceeds to designated OCBC bank account.
- Electronic payment for shares (EPS) feature where investor can conveniently pay for their Singapore shares investment at ATMs or through their iBanking account.
Types of account available with OCBC Securities
OCBC Securities offers various types of account, catered to the different needs of individual investor.
The types of account OCBC Securities provide are:
- Basic Trading (Cash) Account
- Young Investor Programme
- Share Financing Account
- Securities Borrowing Account
- Leveraged FX Account
- Futures Account
- Equities Plus Account
Brokerage fees and charges of OCBC Securities
The fees and charges of OCBC Securities are as follows:
- Minimum Commission: S$25
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.275%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.275%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.20%
- Minimum Commission: S$40
- Investment of S$50,000 and below: 0.50%
- Investment of S$50,000 to S$100,000: 0.40%
- Investment above S$100,000: 0.25%
Other transaction charges:
- Clearing fee imposed by CDP: 0.0325%
- SGX Trading fee: 0.0075%
Contact OCBC Securities