MSIG Home Insurance
MSIG Home Insurance offers high customisable and flexible cover to cater to different customer needs. And boasts its ‘Free Personal Liability Cover’, which offers free personal liability cover of up to $1 million.
Here’s a summary of the coverage and maximum sum insured from MSIG Home Insurance.
The minimum premium is $85.60 per policy (inclusive of 7% GST).
1. If I already have some type of fire insurance from HDB or with my bank, do I need to buy separate Home Insurance coverage?
- Those types of fire insurance coverage typically insure buildings structures, permanent fixtures and fittings only. Home contents and personal belongings may not be covered. MSIG Home Insurance provides cover for the above mentioned plus additional covers such as Special Possessions and liability to your domestic maids.
2. Are the personal belongings of my domestic maids covered under Home Insurance?
- The Home Contents section provides cover of up to $500 for personal effects such as clothing and personal items belonging to your domestic maid who lives permanently with you.
3. How do I make a claim?
- Contact MSIG Home Insurance’s Claim Department as soon as possible if an incident were to happen. Following that, you must complete a Claim form to facilitate the claim process. Written proof of the accident such as police reports, invoices and all supporting documents must be included as proof of claim.