Asked on 31 Oct 2019
Please feel free to share more of your experiences too!
HANDS DOWN RIGHT NOW:
1. SHOPBACK GO - They are running a lot of awesome 1-for-1 deals from now to end of 2019, so it's a great time to try out new places at a discounted price! Paying for the 1-for-1 deal with the linked card also gives cashback.
2. FAVE - they used to have really good deals, eg. cashback with a certain amount of spending. Now I use it more for the deals. For Favepay, it's just a $1 cashback for 10 transactions of $3 each (it used to be very good) - but I guess they gotta make money!
3. BURRPLE - not really cashback, but another one that has good 1-for-1 deals :)
1) Shopback GO - link a card and get fuss-free cashback on offline stores (mainly dining at the moment). Cashbacks are mostly instant and since the store helper does not know you are using it, you won't get that kind of stares/eyes roll.
2) Fave - paying by FavePay at stores give you higher cashback than Shopback GO, but you can only redeem it at the same store. My preferred method if I return to the same store frequently.
1) Shopback - click through SB and pay as per normal for your online purchases. Most online stores can be found here so it's always my go-to before any online purchases. Although you have a non-SB promo code, your cashback may not be valid.
Shopback Go - link your card to it. Do look out for “boost”
Fave - link grab pay and use grab pay as a wallet. Earn both fave cashback and also grab points