Posted on 21 Nov 2020
Currently holding some ES3 that I bought over the past few months, sitting at 8% gain and about 14% of my portfolio of ETF (VT), Robos and Stocks. Originally intended to hold for 4% dividends and sell when it reaches 3.3sgd. Based on the ETF history, that is about Mar 2021, but I anticipate opportunities in Jan when Biden moves in. I've been intending to put a lump sum into ARKF for value. Do you think it's advisable to sell off and hold cash, or stick to my original plan?
23 Nov 2020
Hi thank you for the advice. Do you think I should wait till January to see if Cathie Wood loses Ark Invest? I am seeing a lot of investor confidence in her rather than the company as a whole.
23 Nov 2020
Hi, there is no right or wrong. But I would enter ARKK now, high chance Cathie won't lose ARKK as it's a lose-lose situation for both. I'm confident they'll work things out.
Few facts for your reference
1) It will takes a while for STI to get to 3,300, probably quite a while - several months / years.
2) Uncertainty creates upside potential, share price will price in if you wait till the news is out.
3) Unless you strike TOTO frequently, you have very slim chance to predict precisely the next dip, so act now or never.
Hold your sti and continue to build your portfolio. I believe that if you bought near the dip, your ...
Read 4 other discussions with a Seedly account
You will also enjoy exclusive benefits and get access to members only features.
Sign up or login with an email here
Write your thoughts