I used to be a great fan of Sheng Siong stocks. Is it worth investing? What numbers should we look at, before making a decision to invest? - Seedly
Seedly logo
Seedly logo
 

Investments

Anonymous

Asked on 31 Oct 2018

I used to be a great fan of Sheng Siong stocks. Is it worth investing? What numbers should we look at, before making a decision to invest?

0 comments

1 answer

Answer Now

Answers (1)

Sort By

Shinova Chan
Shinova Chan
Level 3. Wonderkid
Answered on 31 Oct 2018

Sheng Siong is one of Singapore’s largest retailers and is worth around S$1.5 billion in market capitalization. I holding around 60 thousand shares of Sheng Siong

my average cost is around 90 cents, if it falls to 0.90 then it would be good for me to add more. Its dividend yield is 3% plus long term earnings growth of 5% for total returns of 8%, not very high returns but I feel its a very solid and stable business for long term quantum leap.

If you willingly want to invest in Sheng Siong then you should consider these factors given below in the following link-

http://singaporestocksignals.blogspot.com/2018/09/risk-investors-should-know-before.html

0 comments

👍
4
Thank You!
Can you clarify
I wonder if
This is so helpful 👍
What about
Post