Asked on 08 Nov 2019
Anyone can share their experience maximising 11.11 deals and promotions? How to get the best out of 11.11 sales day?
Biggest tip, simply head to ShopBack and standby!
1) If you are going to spend bigger, apply for a credit card via a local online comparison site which offers some additional cashback or miles (now would be abit late already) Go for those that are giving free money or rewards for sign up bonus
2) Ensure that you have a list of items that you want to buy and start adding to your shopping cart already to wait, I have done so for the marketplace type products (eg iHerb and Lazada for my christmas gifts)
3) Look for banks promotions for the various shopping sites (eg DBS has some tieups when you use a DBS card)
4) Check regularly on ShopBack for various upsized cashback or promo codes (I added the link below for you, and also the chart of upsized rewards)
5) Follow the shopping sites facebook, instagram and sign up for their email list to be aware of any promotions or discounts
6) Use ShopBack to get cashback from the shopping sites! (the team is working very hard behind the scenes to make sure the shoppers get the best experience)
For 2019 here's the hourly schedule:
Hi! The best way to save on sales is not to buy anything at all!
For a quick checkout, pre-add your items before the sale start. On Shopee / Lazada, if you can't make up your mind about buying an item but the promo is ending soon, you can stop and cancel at payment page and then you can make payment later or cancel the payment!
Check for credit card promos.
Check shopback hourly deals https://www.shopback.sg/
Prepare your wishlist now if you have not already done so.
Buy in bulk if possible to maximise the sales discounts.