NEED TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIND A GOOD DRIVING INSTRUCTOR :D
Happy CNY everyone!
Currently looking to engage driving instructors for class 3 practical driving lessons (private), and I really hope to get some tips and suggestions on how to find good driving instructors that would genuinely help me to obtain my driving license smoothlym instead of just looking to earn/suck my money. Following are some of the qualities that I am looking out for in the driving instructor:
1) High levels of patience and tolerance in teaching and guiding their students.
2) Truly knowledgable in terms how to drive properly themselves and also have
good EQ and IQ when they teach their students,
3) Low level of ego and arrogance, not extremely vulgar and rowdy/rude.
4) Doesn't demoralise and agitate their students easily at will. Doesnt
exaggerate your mistakes and manipulate you to feel like a failure. In short, no
drama and toxicity from the driving instructor himself/herself.
5) Friendly and approachable in terms of their character and attitude when
interacting with their students. (Being cheerful and happy-go-lucky is a huge
I am also wondering if theres any ways or platforms that could possibly allow me to dig out the testimonials and reviews by the "ex-students" of driving instructors who have previously engaged them to find out and understand more about them before considering and finalising my decision on whom should I engage to be my driving instructor.
Or if you know of any driving instructors out there who have most of the qualities that are mentioned above, please feel free to indicate in the comments below and I look forward to drop you a DM to find out more info about them! :D