18 Apr 2019
48 year old man coming back from overseas. I have a degree in product design but has never worked in that field. Should I find a job along that lines or pick up something new?
Finances are not an issue for me at the moment. I'm not rich, but I have enough to live comfortably for awhile.
Reason why I didn't work in product design was because I was helping out in my cousin's business while overseas
Been sometime since anyone answered your question. Maybe I can guide you along instead, since there are more question than answers.
1) what are your working experiences?
2) why didn't you consider the work that you did before
3) What career function are you allocated
4) What are your strengths and how transferable are the skills Involved for the work done overseas?
5) Any thoughts to start your own Co sultancy etc?
Write your thoughts