Easily calculate your monthly instalments with the Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan Calculator here under the tab Affordable Monthly Instalments
Features: Pros and Cons of Hong Leong Bank HL Personal Loan
- Low interest rates from 4.88% p.a. to 8.88% p.a.
- Effective Interest Rates (EIR) of 10.62% to 17.77% p.a.
- Borrow up to 4 x your monthly income
- Tenure of 1 year to 5 years
- A one-time processing fee of 1.5% on the approved loan amount (or min S$100)
- Interest charged by the reducing balance method
- One of the highest loan limits available in Singapore from a minimum of $5,000 to $250,000 maximum.
- No need for a guarantor
- Not available for foreigners
- Heavy penalty for late repayment
- More details on Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan page.
Other fees: what else to look out for?
- Overdue/default interest: 5% p.a. + HLBS Prime ( current prime rate is at 5.75% p.a.)
- Early repayment fee: 3% of the redemption amount
Eligibility: who can apply for HL Bank Personal Loan?
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- 21 - 60 years old
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000
Contact Hong Leong Bank:
Tel: +65 +68180503
Email: Contact Form
Address: 7 Wallich Street, #B1-25 and B1-26 Guoco Tower, Singapore 078884