Manulife Life Insurance
Read Review About...
Established in 1980, Manulife Singapore provides insurance, retirement and wealth management solutions in a bid to help customers, no matter which stage of life they are in. In year 2015, Manulife Singapore was named "Contact Centre of the Year – Insurance (Under 20 Seats)" in the International CRE Awards for the second consecutive year. Manulife Singapore also received the "Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership of the Year – Insurance" award in recognition of its community and social initiatives.
Purpose: Receive a lump sum payout upon death or terminal illness
- Regular Premium: 5 – 10 years | 11 – 40 years
- Single Premium: 5 – 40 years
Riders: Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Critical Illness, Accidental Death and Payor Premium Payor
Purpose: Lump Sum Payout
Term Period: 5 years renewable up to 80 years of age regardless of health conditions, 20 years or up to 65 years of age
Riders: Critical Illnesses
Purpose: To receive yearly income
- Secondary Life Insured (SLI) is an option to transfer the ownership of the plan over to a loved one, which can be appointed or changed up to 3 times during the policy term
- Upon Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), you can get a premium waiver during your payment term while the coverage continues. Alternatively, there is also a Premium Freeze Option that allows you to stop paying for 1 year
- Choice of term for guaranteed and non-guaranteed yearly income payout and premium payment term up to age 120.
Purpose: To be covered at every stage of life
Riders: Critical Illnesses (Early Critical Care Rider (II))
- Health Advantage Benefit – You can enjoy upfront premium discounts for the first 2 years of the policy and longer as long as you meet the stipulated heath targets.
- Retrenchment Benefit – 6 months of your premium will be waived while coverage continues if you or your spouse is retrenched and unemployed for 30 days or more.
- Financial Flexibility – Accumulate policy cash value and an Option to convert cash value from your policy to annual payouts, over 10 years with additional 5% interest.
Purpose: Balance protection and savings
Coverage: Death, Terminal Illness, Total and Permanent Disability
Riders: DIRECT-Life ManuCritical Care Rider
- Choice of paying premiums up to age 70 or 85
- Receive declared non-guaranteed bonuses to help your cash value grow