For the average air miles chaser, Citi PremierMiles card is a good-to-have card in your wallet. I have this card for 2 years and mainly using it for foreign transactions (2 miles per S$1) and with the recent Apple Pay promotion on 4 miles per dollar, pretty much everything until end July!
It may come with a strict 50k annual limit (no harm trying if your income is in 40k+ range), but perks include 2x free Priority Pass per year and complimentary basic travel insurance if you charge your flight tickets to it.
1) Earn air miles for a lot of categories, even insurance premiums
2) Frequent spend promotions with bonus miles i.e 3.5 miles per dollar for foreign spending between Dec 2017 and Feb 2018
3) (until end July 2018) 4 miles per dollar on all Apple Pay transactions
4) nice black card design (lol)
1) Customer services can be inefficient when tracking promotions. Case in example, it took me multiple calls and 2.5 months to get all 3.5 miles per dollar for the January foreign spending promotion, even though TnC stated you get the bonus after 2 months.
2) Irritating marketing SMSes from the bank, especially when using Apple Pay or when bill statement is ready
3) Base 1.2 miles per dollar for local spending not practical for dedicated local spending
In a nutshell: Good for travel/foreign transactions & for paying insurance premiums.